Friday, November 16, 2012

Peanut Butter Crackers Dipped in White Chocolate

My club at school, FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes), planned a Thanksgiving meal for the pastors in our area. I typically would bake something, but I wasn't going to be there that day. I also decided since I had no time because of school, that I would make something delicious and easy. Peanut butter crackers dipped in white chocolate are so good. They are a favorite among my friends and my mom. They are also the perfect snack when you want something a bit salty and sweet. When I got my container back from the meal, they were all gone! It's so hard not to eat more than one. These little cookies take 15 minutes to make.
Ingredients:
Ritz Crackers
Jif Peanut Butter
White Chocolate Bark


Step One:
Create your peanut butter crackers.

Step Two:
Break up your white chocolate and melt it. You can melt it in a double boiler or in the microwave. I did mine in the microwave for 1 minute and would stop it half way to stir.  (Repeat again.) Sometimes white chocolate can easily seize when it has too much heat; make sure you take a break to stir!


Step Three:
The messiest step. Take your peanut butter crackers and dip them in the white chocolate and sit them on a pan to dry. It usually takes 5-10 minutes for them to dry.



Waaaaaaaaa-laaaaaaaaaaaaa!



Later this week, my next blog post will be what dessert I'm cooking for Thanksgiving, so keep checking up on the blog! 






No comments:

Post a Comment